Development Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao

3 posters

Go down

removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao Empty removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao

Post  GM Oikonomo Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm

below is a copy of what was written

Hello there. There are few things I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like to say about this server.

No first of all you advertise of having episode 12.1, which is pretty much impossible unless you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re one of eA Devs. Since some things about 12.1 haven\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t been scripted by anyone, anywhere, ever. I doubt you even have complete and full 11.3 for that matter. Not to mention that your whole server info page is almost completely copied from TalonRO.

IlluRO

Game Server Features

* Episode 12.1 (Veins, Nameless, Moscovia, Satan Morroc, Endless tower)
* WOE 2.0
* Trascend, Taekwon, Ninja, Gunslinger Classes
* Homunculus system for alchemists
* Weddings, including same-sex
* Adoption system
* Regular events
* Customized player Control Panel
* Custom Items (including Valk Quest Items)
* Custom NPCs (eg. Hairstyler, Warp NPC, Skill/Stats Reset, Job Changer)
* Custom Quests
* Updated maps, monsters, quests
* New community
* Challenging gameplay
* Constant updates and bug fixing

TalonRO

Game Server Features

* Episode 12 (Satan Morroc Ressurrection)
* WOE 2.0
* Rachel, Veins, Moscovia
* Custom super quest and balanced custom items
* Trascend, Taekwon, Ninja, Gunslinger Classes
* Homunculus system
* Weddings, including same-sex
* Adoption system
* Regular events
* Unique Player Control Panel System
* Hundreds of quests
* Custom NPCs (eg. Hairstyler, Warp NPC, Skill/Stats Reset, Job Changer)
* Custom Storyline
* Updated maps, monsters, quests
* Friendly community
* Challenging atmosphere
* Constant updates and bug fixing

You have a donation service up and running apparently, you can get all nice in game items. Even though no one can access the server yet. Also just to mention but before you evne created the whole server you might have wanted to check on whether or not servers called IlluuminatiRO already existed. Since now if I Google IlluminatiRO guess what I find? IlluminatiRO

You advertise 13.1 as \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"on it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s way\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" and that it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s been \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Implemented on kRO already\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t suppose you have any idea what comes with 13.1 do you? Oh yeah those \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" NEW GUILD DUNGEONS FOR THE NEW CASTLES\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Are fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea what comes with 13.1? Let me help you out a bit.

13.1 Brings:
- New classes.
- 3rd class maximum level increased to 150
- New maps from the another world.
- Bunch of new mobs on the new maps.
- The orc village memorial dungeon.
- New character bound items you get from novice grounds.
- 29 new items (Which are btw added already in the newest eA itemDB, you just need an icon for them)

And just for your information. 13.1 is not implemented anywhere. Not even on kRO. The only thing that has been implemented is the complete overhaul of in game mechanics, and even this is still at the closed beta stages. Meaning normal people cannot even access it. So yeah please do implement 13.1, you may have content from episode 13, but the full 13.1 will not be released in a long time.

Also for your huge in game knowledge, not knowing the skill redemptio, and you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re planning on GM\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ing a server? I see lots of bans coming up when people start to use their skills. Since you apparently have absolutely no clue of anything besides the SinX class. I do hope your GM team, where you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re probably required to have a MotE tattoo on your ass, is not completely idiotic as the main server admin seems to be >_>

As for the website, how the fuck does one manage to make buttons blurry? For fucks sake text is vector graphics. You should be able too scale it as much as you please unless you\\\\\\\'re a complete idiot. Yet for good knows what reason, your buttons on the site are blurry.

One more thing, wtf is this shit supposed to be?
\"Gm Oikonomo- Keeper of Economic Balance and Event team support.\" Keeper of economic balance? You honestly think GM\'s should have anything to do with in game economy? Economy should be controlled by players, not GM\'s. Wtf is he gonna do anyways \"Things seem to be a bit too expensive now, let me get rid of some zeny in game by reducing zeny amount of all players by 30%! Now all is good again!\" For fuck\'s sake, GM\'s controlling economy? Damn Kody you\'re so smart >_>

Also for fucks sake get rid of those noisy ads on the website >_> There\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s nothing more annoying then to listen beeping of some fucking ad while typing a message. Also apparently your forum likes to add some random amount of /\\\\\\\'s after every single \\\\\\\' you type <_< So yeah. Forums are buggy as hell.

Good luck on your server though, you\\\\\\\'re gonna need it.

GM Oikonomo

Back to top Go down

removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao Empty Re: removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao

Post  GM Oikonomo Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm

IP address for TsingTaos84.193.242.118 [ d54C1F276.access.telenet.be ]

illuminati 208.53.147.213 [ . ]

accounts:

illuminati

TsingTaos

GM Oikonomo

Back to top Go down

removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao Empty Re: removed from site 18/08/08 poster: illuniti, replied by TsingTao

Post  GM Oikonomo Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

kind of stupid thou that i can;t just ban his account >_>

GM Oikonomo

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sojourn Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 am

Blunt and to the point I suppose.

GM Sojourn

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Sarusta Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Tsing's a fucking idiot, don't listen to him lol... But yeah we shouldn't advertise shit we don't have.

Speaking of which, what exactly DO we have? Do we have any way of getting all the new stuff from episode 13?

[GM] Sarusta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum