Development Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customs and stuff

2 posters

Go down

Customs and stuff Empty Customs and stuff

Post  [GM] Sarusta Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 am

So... been a little left out as it is. Just wonder what customs we're planning on making, are we doing an SQI-like tier and stuff? I can start working on some custom gear if we have specifications.

[GM] Sarusta

Back to top Go down

Customs and stuff Empty Re: Customs and stuff

Post  GM Sojourn Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:20 pm

[GM] Sarusta wrote:So... been a little left out as it is. Just wonder what customs we're planning on making, are we doing an SQI-like tier and stuff? I can start working on some custom gear if we have specifications.

We will be designing custom SQI-tier equipment, ideally we're looking at around two class specific items as to not limit play style.

I've begun design on the concept models- I believe Kody intends for you and I to be colaborating on the production on these items. Once the server is launched we'll be able to begin playing around with different things and ensuring that all such items are balanced.

I'll make a post shortly of what I've come up with for each items general outline.

GM Sojourn

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Sarusta Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 am

Good to know. I suppose the weapons will be geared for different builds then, (ie dagger stalker and bow stalker)?

[GM] Sarusta

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sojourn Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

[GM] Sarusta wrote:Good to know. I suppose the weapons will be geared for different builds then, (ie dagger stalker and bow stalker)?

Exactly!

GM Sojourn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum